- This is a project for the city to facilitate the democratisation of culture.
- It’s an audience creation and education project that’s been named for the National Prize.
- The project is innovative in terms of public – private management.
- It’s a cutting edge project that is presented as an example of good practices in university and professional forums.
- The project dynamises employment in the cultural industry sector.
- The project brings high quality cultural content to civic centres; facilities that are in the DNA of the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- It’s a production space where stage productions have been created whose quality has been recognised by external and independent agents.
- It’s a project where creative, educational and family areas can converge.
It’s our 25th anniversary, and we’re celebrating it by joining the POCTEFA – Mind the Gap European project to promote artistic literacy in our city, in the company of other European partners and alongside 11 other organisations dedicated to artistic education.
Motivated by this important European project, an extensive programme of activities will be done that we can also use to celebrate 25 years of innovation.